Here are my first stories…
- Shorter Sanford: King David Didnâ€™t Step Down, Soâ€¦
- Nokia And Siemens Aiding Iranian Government?
- Iranâ€™s Balloon Protest Paints The Sky Green
- Quote Of The Day – Whacko For Jacko
- 2012 Primary Calendars & Rules To Be Set Soon
- Mark Sanford Stays In Office. Lindsey Graham Supports?
- Romney In Prime Position For 2012 Run
So what does this mean for Donklephant?
Ultimately I think it’ll bring the site more exposure, but it may mean I post a little less original content here since it’s sort of a downtime in the political blogosphere as a whole and True/Slant is a paying gig. That means I’ll be crossposting content over here with a link to the story at True/Slant.
But it doesn’t mean that Donklephant is going away or anything like that. In fact, I’m working on a redesign that will make the site all shiny, new and easily shared with your social circles. Trust me, it’ll be cool.
Also, I’ve been toying with the idea of allowing more contributors on Donklephant and this has solidified it. I’ll have more details about that in a post next week.
As always, thanks for sticking with me throughout the years. And as long as you keep reading, I’ll keep posting.