The "Ron Paul Realism" Posts
I thought it would be good for me to collect all the questions into one post so you can see them all before I post which answers I thought were the best.
Just click on each and it’ll lead you to their respective posts…
- If Ron Paul doesnâ€™t win the nomination, who will you vote for?
- How was Ron Paulâ€™s 5th place straw poll finish a good showing if Tom Tancredo has less money and is polling below Paul nationally, but he won 4th?
- What would a Paul presidency look like given that Paulâ€™s position is a rather simple oneâ€¦meaning he doesnâ€™t vote for anything that isnâ€™t sanctioned by the Constitution?
- Also, in a time where we need unity, do you think Paulâ€™s â€œDr. Noâ€ way of politics will actually bring the country together?
- Have you studied the campaign of Howard Dean? How are you not going to repeat those mistakes?
- What about those racist writings in his newsletter? Iâ€™ve heard Paulâ€™s response, but I think most of us can agree itâ€™s pretty weak. So if Paul does start leading the GOP race, whatâ€™s the communications strategy when that nugget hits the media?
- Have you taken a look at Unity 08? Theyâ€™re offering any candidate who can get enough people behind them the ability to run on the Unity 08 ticket. What that means is Unity will make sure that the candidate will be on the ballot in all 50 states, so the candidate doesnâ€™t have to worry about it. Still think a 3rd party run doesnâ€™t make sense?