Latest Democratic Delegate Counts
- ABC: Obama 1,385, Clinton 1,275
- AP: Obama 1,378, Clinton 1,276
- CBS: Obama 1,389, Clinton 1,267
- CNN: Obama 1,378, Clinton 1,269
- MSNBC: Obama 1,194, Clinton 1,037
I ask again…how are these so varied? Why can’t we agree on a standard here?
Here’s how many delegates are on the line tonight:
- Ohio: 141
- Rhode Island: 21
- Texas Primary: 126
- Texas Caucus: 67
- Vermont: 15
- Total: 370
She needs to win 57% of them tonight to start the turnaround. If she doesn’t do that, the % of the remaining delegates she needs to grab goes up to 62%. And that means she needs 62% of the delegates in EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE SUBSEQUENT CONTESTS. How likely is that?