Rasmussen: McCain Ahead By 6 In Ohio
McCain – 46%
Obama – 40%
This one slipped past me a few days ago. What’s more…looks like McCain opens up a 10 point lead on Obama when you account for leaners 52% to 42%.
Last month the margin was only 1 point, with McCain getting 44% and Obama getting 43%.
- McCain is supported by 88% of Republicans.
- Obama earns the vote from 74% of Democrats.
- McCain leads among unaffiliated voters by 9 points
- 49% of voters think economic issues are most important.
- 24% of voters think national security is the most important.
- Obama leads by 18 among those most concerned with the economy.
- McCain leads 79% to 21% among those most concerned with national security.
I think this would definitely be more of a cause for concern for Obama if he weren’t polling well in other swing states like Colorado, New Mexico, Virginia and Nevada that Bush took in 2004.
More next month…