Rasmussen Veep Debate Results: Biden 45%, Palin 37%
So far, not one poll I’ve seen has shown Palin winning. Well, except for the non-scientific online polls which anybody can game if they know how delete cookies from their browser.
- Obama supporters favored Biden by an 81% to 3% margin.
- McCain voters declared Palin the victor 76% to 5%.
- Government employees declared Biden the winner by a 59% to 22% margin.
- Entrepreneurs narrowly gave the edge to Palin.
- 44% of those who work in the private sector named Biden the winner while 37% held the opposite view.
- Middle class earners, those making between $40,000 and $100,000 annually, narrowly favored Palin as the victor.
- Those who earn less than $40,000 or more than $100,000 thought leaned strongly in Bidenâ€™s direction.
- Voters under 40 said that Biden won.
- Those over 65 said Palin, and those in between were evenly divided.
Interesting to note that middle class voters favored Palin, especially since Biden kept talking about them. Still, Palin’s a likable enough politician, and Biden’s heavy handed “I’m not making this stuff up” approach probably didn’t play as well in “middle” America.
In any event, is the case officially closed on how won this?