Harry Potter: The Exhibition at Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry
After you’ve seen the latest Harry Potter movie (Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince), head over the Museum of Science and Industry to learn more about the creation of the wizard and his pals.
Harry Potter: The Exhibition made its world-premiere debut in Chicago this past April. Situated inside the Museum of Science and Industry (5700 S. Lake Shore Drive, 773-684-1414), this is the only Midwest location for the exhibit before it embarks a national U.S. tour after September 27.
Feast your eyes on 200+ authentic artifacts from the films:
- Harry’s original wand and eyeglasses
- outfits from the Yule Ball
- Gryffindor school uniforms
- a Quidditch area
- and MORE!
Daytime Combo Tickets
- Through September 7: Entry times earlier than 5:00 p.m.
- September 8 – 27: Entry times earlier than 3:30 p.m.
Tickets with entry times earlier than 30 minutes before Museum closing include Museum general admission. $26 for adults, $25 for seniors and $19 for children ages 3-11.
Evening Exhibit-Only Tickets
- Through September 7: Entry times from 5 – 8 p.m.
- September 8 – 27: Entry times from 3:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Exhibit-only evening tickets are available for times beginning 30 minutes before Museum closing until the final entry at 8 p.m. They do not include Museum admission. $18 for adults and seniors and $15 for children ages 3-11.
Photo courtesy of Museum of Science and Industry.