A Jules Verne 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea interactive entertainment exhibit is being put together at Patriot Place in Foxboro, Massachusetts (which is about 20 miles south of Boston). Patriot Place features 1.3-million-square feet of shopping, dining and entertainment. The exhibit is a joint venture of Patriot Place and 5W!TS, Inc.
The exhibit will include a steampunk art gallery that will open around mid to late August. There will be no cost to view the art gallery, as it will be in the lobby of the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea entertainment exhibit. Steampunk art submissions are currently being accepted for the art gallery portion.
If you are interested in exhibiting and selling steampunk art work in the gallery, please note that the following requirements are necessary for entry:
All steampunk art objects will be:
- Approved by SteamPuffin before display
- Unquestionably family friendly
- Highest level “museum quality”
- Appropriate to Jules Verne, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Captain Nemo, the Nautilus
- Reasonably priced for the â€˜family’ market (not setting unattainable â€˜stratospheric’ pricing)
Art work can already exist or can be made specifically for the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea exhibit.
For more information, including the official press release regarding the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea exhibit, visit 5W!TS, Inc.’s website.