The Denver Challenge: The Ultimate Scavenger Race Begins August 21st!
The Denver Challenge: The Adventurous Way to Learn About DenverÂ
The Denver ChallengeÂ is an urban race/adventure coming to Denver on Saturday, August 21st.Â Starting at 1 PM, teams will run around Denver looking for clues and competing against each other to win this extraordinary race.Â The race requires strategy, an ability to solve challenging clues, and a willingness to explore hidden corners of our city. The Denver Challenge tests both your brain power as well as your racing abilities.Â There are prizes for the top finishers but everyone benefits, including The Boys and Girls Club of Metro Denver.Â Â
An Exciting Adventure With BenefitsÂ
Even if your team doesn’t end up being one of the top finishers,Â you will have a blast figuring out the cluesÂ on this city-wide adventure.Â By completing the race, you will also learn things about Denver you never knew.Â Best of all, you will be creating lasting memories and helping the Boys and Girls Clubs ofÂ Denver.Â
- Anyone can participate (any age and all fitness levels). Those under 18 must be paired up with an adult.
- You need to register by August 13th.Â RegisterÂ online
- The Race starts at 1PM at The Tavern DowntownÂ 1949 MarketÂ St.Â Denver, CO 80202 Map It
- The cost is $70 for adults and $35 for children grades K-12: Â You will receive a clue packet, T-shirt, and race-number bib.Â Fees also contribute towards prizes, and a portion of the proceeds go towards The Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Denver.
More About The Race
- You make your own course as you plot your route from clue to clue.
- Although the race starts at 1 PM, you can come as early as 10 AM to pick up your pre-race packet.
- You will be solving strands of interconnected clues.
- Although being fit helps, wit and wise planning are important factorsÂ towards winning.Â The prizes are:Â Â 1stÂ – $200, Â 2ndÂ – $100, 3rdÂ – $50 and Best Costume – 2 awards of $50.
- The Challenge typically takes 2.5 hours, but can take as long as 4 hours.
- Got any more questions?Â Click on FAQÂ for more details.