Â Okay so you got up at 4 a.m. to do some serious shoppingâ€¦and now it is happy hour (which is any hour that shopping is complete).Â So it is time to do something for yourself. Â Here are 7 drinks and 3 beers to get you back in the Holiday Cheer!Â PSâ€¦the Reindeer Caesar you might want to save until Saturday morning!
Best Black Friday and Post-Thanksgiving Cocktails
10. Oskar Blues TedFidy Imperial Stout: Oskar Blues is a Colorado Brewery that is making a favorable impression on the beer crowd.Â Their TenFidy is cinder-black espressolike stoutÂ and oh yea Â it is 10% alcohol!
9. Christmas Cheer: What is holiday cheer without the prerequisite egg nog? CombineÂ Egg nog with 2oz peppermint schnapps, shake wellâ€¦drink slowly.
8. Rogue Santa’s Private Reserve: Now this is a beer out of Oregon but its citrusy almost piney hops over a caramelly maltiness makes you thankful for hops and wishing Christmas cheer.
7. Christmas White Russian: An old standard dressed up for the holiday substituting egg nog for cream.Â This should be made in an 8oz glassâ€¦combine Â½ Â oz. of vanilla vodka with 1 Â½ oz Kahlua and 4 oz chilled eggnog.Â Shake well serve over ice.
6. Blizzard: This is wishing for the only blizzard to be in your glass.Â Combine these ingredients in glass, 1 oz. brandy, 1 oz. Irish crÃ¨me, 1 oz. coffee liqueur, 1 oz. rum, 1 oz. light cream and 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream until creamyâ€¦dust with cinnamon
5. Snow Bunny: This is great for those bunnies on skies, snowboards or just relaxing after the bargain day.Â Â Add 1 Â½ oz triple sec with hot chocolateâ€¦top with whip cream.Â Easy warm and tasty all bunnies will love it.
4. Chocolate Peppermint Martini: Chill your new martini glass.Â In shaker with ice combine shot of vanilla vodka, shot of white crÃ¨me de cacao, shot of Godiva chocolate flavored liqueur.Â Shake well and strain into martini glass.Â Drop in a Hershey kiss and hang candy cane off side of glass.Â Consume with any flavor of Hershey kiss
3. Grinch: â€œYou’re a mean one Mr. Grinchâ€ but this drink will make your heart grow and growâ€¦Chill martini glass.Â In a shaker with ice combine 2 oz. midori, Â½ oz. lemon juice, 1 tsp. of simple syrup—shake well and strain into martini glass.Â Garnish with maraschino cherry.
2. Alaska Brewery Winter Ale: Â If you are in a pub unwinding look for the handle with the Christmas tree and eagle on top.Â There you will find a taste of Christmassy ale in a pint.
1. Reindeer Caesar: Your head feelÂ like tiny hooves are prancing their way across your skull.Â This will be a good starter and a great finisher or great for the middle of the shopping cycle whenever you need Dancer and Rudolph to quiet down.Â Combine in a glass with ice 1 Â½ oz. vodka, 6 oz. clamato juice, 2 tsp. lemon juice, Â¼ tsp. hot pepper sauce, 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce,Â shake well, add a sprinkle of nutmeg on top.Â Better already!