Thanksgiving is a time to feast on good food with family.Â Between Thanksgiving and Christmas is a period of excess with Americans on average packing on about 5 pounds during this 4 week period.Â Instead of wallowing in weight gain or waiting to make New Year’s Resolutions, why not make â€œlightâ€ of the situation and consider ten ways to lose weight gained from feasting during Thanksgiving.
2. Greet your family and friends with chest bumpsâ€¦ with stomach or butt if necessary.
3. Jump up and down on the bed instead of a trampoline.
4. Run down stairs/driveway on the wayâ€¦ to buy more donuts.
5. Watch a marathon of your favorite comedies to work the abs and facial muscles through laughter.
6. Use the remote control for leg curls.
7. Meditateâ€¦ on what kind of donut to have next.
8. Breathe a few extra times in an attempt to increase basal metabolism.
9. Fastingâ€¦ until the next donut.
10. Come up with your own tenth weight-loss idea by adding one in the comments section belowâ€¦ thinking really burns calories.