Affordable Fine Dining: Baltimore Restaurant Week and Baltimore County Restaurant Week Summer 2012
Tired of the lightning storms knocking out your power and spoiling your food?Â Dine out at great restaurants on budget by participating in Baltimore Restaurant Week Summer 2012 from July 27-August 5, 2012 and Baltimore County Restaurant Week Summer 2012 from August 10-19, 2012.Â Baltimore will be the hot spot for fine dining via prix-fixe lunches and 3-course dinners for $10.12-$35.12.
To pare down from over a hundred, I selected restaurants that are highly rated for their food as well as expensive during non-Restaurant Weeks.Â The first criterion is to make your culinary experiences deliciously worthwhile, and the second criterion is to get the most bang-for-the-buck considering the value offered by the Restaurant Week promotion.Â For evaluation of food, I looked for restaurants highly ranked food score in most recent edition of the Zagat Survey.
Below are the restaurants that met both criteria for Baltimore Restaurant Week:
– The Capital Grille (Steakhouse, lunch/dinner)
– The Dogwood Restaurant (American, dinner)
– The Oregon Grille (Steakhouse, lunch/dinner)
– Petit Louie Bistro (French, dinner)
– The Prime Rib (Steakhouse, dinner weekdays only)
– Roy’s (Hawaiian Fusion, dinner)
– Salt Tavern (New American, dinner)
The list of restaurants for Baltimore County Restaurant Week are not yet available.