Halestorm Covering Judas Priest On Next EP
I could get upset by this, but I’m too fucking worried about how I’m going to pay my bills.
Is it weak sauce that Halestorm will cover Judas Priest on their next EP? You betcha.
But we can’t stop it. We can only cross our arms and shrug disapprovingly, helpless to do anything.
The EP, called ReAniMate 2.0: The CoVeRs EP, will also see the band taking songs by Marilyn Manson, AC/DC, and Daft Punk and making them their own.
It drops October 15.
If you buy it, you care no longer allowed to come to this site.
1. “Dissident Aggressor” (Judas Priest cover)
2. “Get Lucky” (Daft Punk cover)
3. “Shoot To Thrill” (AC/DC cover)
4. “Hell Is For Children” (Pat Benatar cover)
5. “Gold Dust Woman” (Fleetwood Mac cover)
6. “1996” (Marilyn Manson cover)