Nowadays tablets and smartphones come with a very resistant touch screen made from materials such as Corning Gorilla Glass. Even if it’s hard to break them, it’s not impossible. Here are some tips on how to protect your touch screen.
1. Try using only your fingers or if you have a device which comes with a “pencil”.
2. Don’t tap the touchscreen with sharp objects or bang it if you don’t like the way the device is reacting, because this won’t make it react faster. While playing some games such as Candy Crush, some players have this habit to put a lot of pressure on the display, so be careful on that too.
3. After you buy a new touch screen device, it’s indicated to get a screen protector and a cover for it. They are not very expensive and they will increase your device’s lifetime. You might not drop your phone or tablet very often, but in case this happens, it’s good to be prepared.
4. Avoid leaving your phone on direct sunlight, because it can really damage the quality of it.
5. It is ideal to use a microfiber cloth when cleaning your display. You can use the one that comes with sunglasses too. If you somehow use water, be sure to use distilled water, because normal water has calcium and other types of minerals, which can damage your touch screen. Make sure you let the water left to try, do not over-rub it, because you might let some liquid get inside and this could be the end of your device.