5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Buy iPhone 6 Plus
Though there are several advantages you get when grabbing an Apple device, there have always been some negative aspects as well.
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why you stay away from the new iPhone 6 Plus.
Five Reasons You Shouldn’t Buy It
– Android phones offer more features. Apple was quick to showcase the NFC technology, video chat, third party keyboards and parties. The reality is that Android phones have had those features for quite some time now. It is not as if Apple invented something new.
– Lack of features. Even though the iPhone 6 Plus is more than equipped with valuable features, if we are nitpicking, we could say that it lacks water resistance and wireless charging.
– LTE Support. The iPhone 6 Plus goes up to Cat 4 LTE Support, translating to 150Mbps speed. Compared to some of the high-end Android devices, it is nothing special. Just take the LG G3 for example. The device supports Cat 6 LTE, delivering speeds of 300Mbps.
– Apps look weird on the device. While this might change and improve in the future, at the moment, not all applications in the App store have been adjusted and modified for the bigger screen of the iPhone 6 Plus. While it is true that the device does a decent job to upscale some of the apps currently available, the optimization period might take some time.
– Price. This has always been the case with Apple. Same old story. The joke on internet forums is that you can buy an Android phone, a microSD card and another electrical device for the price of an Apple product. The truth is, the iPhone 6 Plus is priced at least $150 more than its competitors. The difference with some devices is even greater.