Nokia Lumia 1520 vs Samsung Galaxy K Zoom vs Sony Xperia Z2 ( Camera Comparison ) – Which is the Best?
The smartphone market has grown exceptionally large mainly due to multiple use; smartphones are more than a communication gadget, they are used for entertainment purposes, access internet and as a camera.
But keeping aside other devices, Nokia Lumia 1520, Samsung galaxy k zoom and Sony Xperia Z3 are the most competitive devices in the market because they offer specs that are almost similar. These devices are quite similar, barring out some few differences in the processing speed, and mainly on the camera.
But Nokia Lumia 1520 vs Samsung galaxy k zoom vs Sony Xperia z3 – camera, which is the best?
Nokia Lumia 1520 camera review.
- Lumia 1520 is Windows Phone OS with decent large 1080 screen. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800quad-core processor with a 2GB RAM, but the camera specs make Lumia 1520 a decent gadget for photographers.
- The camera combines F2.4 lens and the optical image stabilization with 1/2.5 inch 20 MP BSCI CMOS sensor.
- The 20 megapixel camera come with a dual-LED flash and protrudes on the back to give you only quality image.
- The focus is quick but delay between shots my see you miss some opportunity.
- The image quality is pretty good- above average.
- Resolution: Lumia 1520 has a great screen resolution of 1080 by 1920 pixels.
- Camera System: The device has an excellent 20MP primary camera and a front-facing shooter at 1.2MP.
- Key specs:
- 1/2.5-inch, 20 MP BSI CMOS sensor
- F/2.4lens with 6 elements
- ISO 100-4000
- Dual LED flash
- Front-facing, 1.2 MP “wide angle” camera
- 26 mm equivalent focal length
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 2X “lossless zoom”
Samsung galaxy k zoom camera.
- The Samsung Galaxy K Zoom has a compact camera that is quite flexible with 20.7 megapixel sensor that is 1/2.3 inch in size.
- The zoom is quite impressing, 10X zoom – you can perfectly get the best video and images you cannot get with a fixed zoom. Also quite good for shooting objects that are far away while retaining the fine details.
- Image quality: The quality of image is pretty good, but not clear as Lumia 1520.
- Resolution: It has high resolution of 720 by 1280 pixel- 4 full megapixel sensor back camera and a 2 megapixel front camera.
- Camera system: Samsung galaxy k has an extraordinary 20.7MP primary camera and 2.2 secondary shooter.
The Sony Xperia Z3 camera.
- Another Android smartphone with an impressive camera is Xperia Z2. It Xperia measures 5.78 by 2.89 by 0.32 inches.
- Screen resolution: Xperia Z3 has an large display of 5.2 inches and an excellent screen resolution at 1080 by 1920 pixels.
- Camera system: Xperia Z2 has an extraordinary 20.7MP primary camera and 2.2 secondary shooter, just like Galaxy K.
- Picture and video quality: The picture and video quality is quite good.
- Key photographic / video specs:
- 13 megapixel backside illuminated sensor
- LED flash
- 4 lens
- 2MP front camera with 1080p video
- 1080p 30 FPS video recording
- HDR (also in video) panorama modes and scene modes.
- 16X digital zoom
- Digital image stabilization.
So in our Nokia Lumia 1520 vs Samsung Galaxy K Zoom vs Sony Xperia Z3 test, which is better?
From the customers reviews and specs, arguably, Nokia Lumia 1520 camera is the best. Although users allege there is much delay between shots, the quality of image is outstanding. Coupled with other great features such as high resolution, Lumia 1520 offer incomparable pictures and videos. Nevertheless, be sure to check photos and videos before purchasing.