Although the smartwatch market is still in its infancy, many global tech giants are betting to get a huge market share.
This is the case of Asus which has released the ZenWatch WI500Q, a sleek smart watch that is taking this market by storm.
The ZenWatch WI500Q by Asus is a fine smartwatch featuring outstanding craftsmanship. This wearable represents a decent attempt from the Asian company when it comes to entering into a market that is in its infancy right now. In addition, the device is beautifully crafted and affordable at the same time.
Specifications and Features:
- Android Wear. This feature will allow you to wake up the smartphone right away.
- Wellness manager. You will be able to track and monitors a lot of health-related stats.
- Smart companion. View any kind of timely information quickly.
- Timeless design. The design of the Zen Watch WI500Q is really sophisticated and timeless.
- APQ8026 processor by Qualcomm. This is a dual-core 1.7GHz processor which will allow you to enjoy top performance.
- 512MB RAM.
- 4GB storage capacity.
- AMOLED display for crisp pictures and videos.
- Heart rate monitor.
- Water resistant.
What We Like:
- High-end nature. Its leather strap along with a clasp that releases fast tend to reinforce the posh look of this SmartWatch.
- Tons of clock faces to choose from. These faces will make sure this watch will be unique to the owner.
- Functional yet good looking design. This Android SmartWatch has tons of functions that will make your life easier and its stunning, traditional design will amaze you. It comes with an Italian strap along with a stainless steel body which makes it look like a beautiful piece of jewelry.
- Rock solid build quality and attractive design.
- Curved back. Less of the SmartWatch`s rear will be in contact with your wrist.
- Comfortable device. Both the curved back and the leather strap make this device very comfortable to wear.
- Feels premium. The Asus branding is located on the clasp, which makes the device feel premium on your wrist.
- Outstanding touch experience. The glass on the wearable is somewhat curved with a surface that is raised which make any touch experience more responsive and smoother.
- Quick-release lever. This lever makes the changing of its straps a really easy task.
- The user interface is simple and easy to navigate.
- You will be able to command the device by using your voice.
What We Do Not Like:
- The app for the heart rate scanner is on the SmartWatch`s front.
- No micro-SD port.
- The stainless construction does not give the SmartWatch a robust, weighty feel.
The ZenWatch WI500Q is a SmartWatch manufactured to offer its users a luxury feel and top performance, though it is very easy to use and beautiful. The SmartWatch features a high-end nature along with a solid construction.
In addition, the ZenWatch WI500Q comes with a great deal of apps that will allow you to control the device just by tapping here and there. This gadget is fine for those who want to wear a good-looking wearable and a fast connection to the Internet.