Rolling in Money on Android With These Great Apps
People don’t generally think of their mobile devices as tools for generating cash. If you have the latest device out there, you probably spent quite a lot of money on it. However, you should know that there are several apps available in the Goggle Play Store, which can help you make money. Check out the next list:
- Google Opinion Rewards – This is Google’s personal app, which can help you make money. Google Opinion Rewards is an awesome app, which fills up your pockets, if you take some time to fill in inquiries. Each time a new one is accessible, you will get a notice. With the money you’ve earned from these inquiries, you can buy all kinds of fun apps. One last thing…there is a due date for these inquiries, so make sure you don’t linger too much.
- MintCoins – This app gives you the chance to make some easy money. You can either get some golden coins by downloading all kinds of free applications, either by watching videos or registering to the websites they propose. Sounds easy right? Once you have $1, the app allows you to withdraw your funds to a PayPal account. But, we advise you to let the stack of dollars pile up before hitting the withdraw button.
- iPoll – iPoll is another survey type of app that pays for your services. You have all kinds of tasks that you need to perform, before you get paid. Some of these tasks might be hinged to your current location and others can be solved no matter your whereabouts. Besides filling in surveys, you can also attach videos and photos. When you wish to get the money, you can use your PayPal account or add the cash to your iTunes or Amazon account.
- Earn Money – This is pretty much the same as MintCoins, however there are fewer tasks accessible on this app, due to location restrictions. Gaining money with this app will also imply setting up applications and watching all kinds of videos. Give it a go!
- Rewardable – The Rewardable app is mostly for US inhabitants, but there are some other tasks you can undertake without having to live in the US. These types of tasks are dubbed ”virtual tasks” and it only requires a simple zip code to get you started. The earnings vary depending on the tasks, but they are very profitable.
- AppCasher – If you enjoy spending your free time testing all kinds of applications, this is the app for you. Imagine doing this and actually getting paid! If you set up apps you receive credits, which can later be transformed into gift certificates. Use these gift certificates to purchase all kinds of items from iTunes or Amazon. Of course, you can also wire your money to your PayPal account.