WhatsApp Web Download Guide For iOS 8
WhatsApp web is a great feature through which the users can easily send and receive messages through WhatsApp on their desktops. This is a great platform and can come handy, when your phone faces issues. In case your phone is low on battery, or the screen has broken you will be able to access WhatsApp on your desktop through WhatsApp web, which has been officially launched in January. The sad part however is that the iPhone users cannot make the most of this provision as the feature is not introduced in iOS 8. The developers are trying to solve this problem, but in case you are getting impatient and want to use this service ASAP, read ahead to find out how can you go about it. To enable WhatsApp web on your iOS 8 desktop you will have to check with the WhatsApp enabler. Using the same feature on windows and android phones is a breeze, but it may require some efforts for the iOS 8 users to be able to access WhatsApp web.
WhatsApp has had a history of not coming up with quick updates which is why, you cannot expect the web version for iOS 8 anytime very soon. Considering the nature of the WhatsApp software and the iOS platform, it is not possible to get hold of the official version of web feature. So if you want the new WhatsApp desktop provision with all your heart and soul, then you will have to jailbreak your device. If you are willing to do so, then read ahead to find out, how can you go about it. The tool is available from Cydia, and is a third party app.
Step By Step Guide To WhatsApp Enabler For iPhone
- The first step will be to install WhatsApp enabler from BigBoss repo.
- Once the installation is completed, you will have to go to the app settings, and scroll down to select WhatsApp Web enabler.
- On top of the tweak, you will notice a kill switch, so you will have to toggle on the enable button.
- The next step is to launch WhatsApp, then go to the settings which are on the lower right corner of the interface and select WhatsApp web.
- In the next step you will have to go to web.WhatsApp.com from your laptop or desktop, after which you will have to scan the QR code.
- Once the QR code scanning is done you will very simple be able to access WhatsApp web on your iOS 8 device. The web browser will now enable you to send and receive messages very easily from your desktop itself.
- Now you will be able to send and receive messages easily and type replies from the convenience of your desktop rather than taking time to reply from your phone.
All the features on WhatsApp web are the same as WhatsApp on the phone, so you can send and receive messages on the desktop. This is a good feature for colleagues and business employs, as business files can be received directly on the desktop. Plus, typing a reply will become much more convenient and fast, as the user can types faster on the desktop keyboard as compared to the virtual keyboards of mobile phones.
Jailbreaking can be slightly risky, so in case you want to wait for the update, and have the patience to do so, then you can always wait for the official version and install it legally. However, those who wish to stay updated with all the latest technological advances can make use of the jailbreak feature and use it to their advantage.