Google Play Store Download – New APK for Android With Winning Features
Google Play is the legitimate market for all Android applications as well as games, which are released by Google Inc. The newest APK file that rolled out is the v5.6.8 version. The latest update was performed on the 4th of June.
Google Play was initially dubbed Android Market. This is every developer’s dream, because their apps and all kinds of games are propagandized. Google’s strategy regarding this platform was a pretty smart move because it allows developers to include APK files & images of the games or the applications and the rest is being taken care. The platform validates the file and it ensures its compatibility with all Android OS variants that are out there.
Back in 2012, when the Google Play Store was revealed, there were merely 400,000 games and apps included. But by 2013, the number expanded to 1,000,000. As for the download number was concerned, it hit 50 billion. And currently, based on a report issued by AppBrain, there are 1,521,579 applications & games handy. The percentage for low-grade applications is 14%, according to the AppBrain report.
Android OS already has the Google Play Store set up in it, but unfortunately Android fans must set up the app by hand on their gizmos. If you don’t have Google Play, here is how you can set it up:
- Download Google Play APK file
- Move it to your device’s internal storage or if you prefer to the SD card( this is only if you used the computer to download the APK file)
- Fire-it up by using the device’s installer
- Permit the installation process to being
- Give it a few minutes until the Play Store does its magic
- And that should be all! The installation should be flawless, but just to be sure recheck to see if you have permitted apps to be set up in your device’s security options from other types of sources.