Google Earth Pro 184.108.40.2067 Free Download – Top Improvements and Features
In 2004, Google has acquired Keyhole, the company that created EarthViewer 3D, the mapping application whose name was changed to Google Earth and which, initially, was available with three licenses: Google Earth (free), Google Earth Pro (which cost $399/year, but now it’s free) and Google Earth Plus, which was discontinued in the meantime. Since the Google Earth Pro is now free, the fans are extremely happy because they can use its additional features that are very useful for business purposes.
The upgraded version of Google Earth can be downloaded from Google’s website, but until January 2015, its cost $399/year. For some reason, Google took the decision to offer it for free, with all of its additional features, giving the users the possibility to explore the globe from their chairs, in front of their computers, having access to maps, viewing 3D buildings, terrain and doing many other things such as:
– Measuring parking lots and land developments using polygon area measure or determining affected radius with circle measure;
– Printing high resolution images of up to 4800×3200 pixels;
– Recording videos with the places they explore using Google Earth Pro and exporting them as Windows Media and Quicktime HD movies with a resolution of up to 1920×1080 pixels;
– Visualizing ESRI shapefiles (.shp) and MapInfo (.tab) files;
– Accessing exclusive data layers containing parcels, demographics and traffic count;
– Using the flight simulator and having two available aircrafts: F-16 Fighting Falcon or a Cirrus SR-22;
– Using the “Fly to” option which allows them to write the address they’re looking for on the map;
– Viewing historical images with the Timer tool;
– Having Mars, Moon and Sky options;
– Exploring cities in street view etc.
When downloading Google Earth Pro 220.127.116.117 from the official website of Google, the users will enter their email address and the license code, which will be given for free. The file has a size of 30.1 MB and the minimum requirements to install it on a PC are: AT LEAST Windows XP; Pentium 3 500Mhz; 512MB of RAM; DirectX9 and 3D capable (64MB of VRAM); 12.5 MB of free space on the HDD and a screen resolution of 1024×768 pixels.
However, the application can be installed on Android devices running on at least version 2.1 and which have minimum 211MB of free space on the SD memory card; 35MB of free space on the internal memory and a resolution of 320×480 pixels.