WhatsApp AD v4 – Download All WhatsApp Versions Combined On One Single Application
WhatsApp AD is an application that comes with many features that are available on alternative copycat applications such as: WhatsMapp, WACA, WhatsApp Plus and WhatsFapp.
Before we tell you how to install it on your Android device, we’re going to talk about the features that WhatsApp AD comes with.
WhatsApp AD features
– Almost all icons found on all WhatsApp mods
– New notifications icons that are found on WhatsFapp have been added
– New chat bubbles that are found on WhatsApp Web have been added
– A mute icon has been added but it has a new position on the contact avatar
– Pinky ponky color has been removed
– WACA ticks have been added
– Some new media icons have been added
– New material call screen icons have been added
– Some colored icons in the Settings menu have been added.
Installing WhatsApp AD on your Android device
In case you currently are using a WhatsApp version on your Android, we suggest you to make a chat backup and, only after that, uninstall it from your device and download WhatsApp AD v4 APK file from the internet (search it on Google).
In order to install the APK file on your Android device, you will need to enable an option called Unknown Sources. This option allows you to install APK files that have been downloaded from third party sources. Depending on the Android version that your Android device is using, you will be able to enable it by heading to either Settings->Security or Settings->Applications.
Now, that you have the WhatsApp AD v4 APK file on your Android device and you’ve enabled the Unknown Sources option, you will need to manually install it on your device and restore the chat backup.
Have you tested out WhatsApp AD v4 yet? Tell us your thoughts about it!