WhatsApp 2.12.122 APK Download – Stable Improved Android Update
WhatsApp is the instant messaging application of the moment and it is being used by over 800 million people from all corners of the planet. The application is available for many mobile operating systems such as: iOS, Android, Nokia Symbian, Nokia S40, BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
The application comes with a subscription-based model, but it also allows you to use it for free for the first year. However, after the trial period ends, you will need to pay 99 cents per year. We think that this price is very low for what this application is offering, and we’re pretty sure that if you’ll install it for the first time, you will love all of its features.
WhatsApp was quite a simple messaging application until Facebook decided to buy it for 19 billion dollars in February 2014. Since then, we’ve seen a lot of changes to the application and one of the latest features that were added to the application is Voice Calling. This feature allows you to make free Voice Calls to any WhatsApp user that has this feature enabled on his/her device.
WhatsApp for Android: Features
– One year trial for the first year of use
– Ability to send and receive messages, photos including audio and video files
– Ability to create and join group chats of two or more users (up to 100)
– Ability to make Voice Calls to everyone that has this application installed on their devices (and has Voice Calling feature available for his device – this feature is available only on BlackBerry 10, iOS and Android)
– Ability to connect to your WhatsApp account on your desktop device via the WhatsApp Web feature
– No additional charges for international chatting or voice calls via WhatsApp
– No username or password – the ID will be your mobile phone number
– Ability to receive and read offline messages that you’ve got while being offline
– And many more.
WhatsApp 2.12.122 BETA APK was released a few days ago, on June 9, 2015 and it comes with some security, stability and performance enhancements. However, the application can’t be downloaded from the Google Play Store and you will need to manually install it on your Android device. To get the installation file, you will need to go open the browser that you use on your Android device and head to whatsapp.com/android.
Have you tested WhatsApp 2.12.122 BETA on your Android device? Did you find any errors or bugs?