Adobe Flash Player 12 – Download For Android And iOS
Adobe Flash Player 12 is a great platform for streaming online multimedia files. In case you are looking a rich virtual experience when it comes to videos, images and games, then this is the platform you need to choose. You can use it on different browsers as well different operating systems including Android, iOS and Windows 8. The platform is not available for Windows 8.1 as of now. With the ever changing developments in the technological field, Adobe Flash Player makes it a point to update itself to be relevant to the advancing developments in the field of internet technology.
How To Download Adobe Flash Player 8 On Android Devices?
Users can no longer download Adobe Flash Player from the Google Play Store, however, you can still download it from the official Adobe website. Here is a step by step guide on how to download it on your Android device.
- First of all connect your mobile to an internet connection, either via a mobile data connection or through Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi will make the downloading process much easier as well as faster.
- Next, go to the setting menu and click on security after which tick against the “unknown sources” box. Confirm by clicking on “OK”.
- After closing the settings, go to your browser, and launch it.
- Now go to the Flash Player archive page, or directly go to the official adobe page. You can also search for “Adobe Flash Player 12 for android phones” on a search engine to get the results.
- Now you will have to select the version of the player which is compatible with your android platform. Once you find it, tap on download and the downloading process will begin, have patience and wait for it to complete.
- Once the download completes, you will have to close the browser and go to the notification window, and tap on “install”. Wait for the process to finish and tap on “done”, when it completes.
Downloading Adobe Flash Player 12 On iOS Mobile Phone
- Downloading Adobe Flash Player on an iOS device can be much of a pain, as the official version is not available for this operating system. So you will either have to jailbreak your device or take help from clients or third party apps.
- Puffin, Photon, etc. are some Flash players which can be used on iOS phones as Adobe Flash player is not supported in it.
- Puffin browser has a built-in Flash plugin, which will enable users to play online games as well as access videos online. With the help of such a browser there will be no need to install the actual software.
Adobe Flash Player has been having security issues for both mobile and desktop formats, so be sure to install the software from the official website. Only install the updated and stable versions in order to keep malware and vulnerabilities at bay and protect your computer and mobile device.
Why Do You Need Flash Player On Your Mobile Device?
If you are looking for seamless streaming on your mobile and love to watch videos on your phone, then it is absolutely necessary for you to have this software. Websites like YouTube, Twitch.tv along with a number of online games can be accessed only with the help of the latest version of the Flash Player from Adobe. Sometimes, it becomes difficult to view images and share pictures, videos, etc. on Facebook if your device does not have a video streaming software. So, you will have to upgrade to the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player and browse conveniently and fast.