How To Download Viber For Your Desktop
Are you finding it really expensive to stay connected with your friends and family from one corner of the globe to the other? Do you love to be in touch with your friends and carry out public chatting without being charged for it? Have you ever wondered how you can send messages and free calls to your parents in India from USA everyday without shelling out a single penny? Well, for all the questions above, the simplest answer is to install Viber on your desktop or laptop system and you can stay connected with your loved ones 24 hours a day and 365 days a year for free. This software application will work on any device and on any network. The only criteria need is that the message sender and receiver must be holding Viber accounts and using Viber on their devices.
Features Of Viber
Viber is an application that will give you the complete freedom to make calls and have voice and video chats with your friends, relatives, contacts and businesses in any part of the world for free. Viber offers you the best quality high definition voice calls so that you stay connected with your friends and relatives without any hassles. You have the option of making video calls from your PC or any other device to any other Viber user in any part of the world. Viber app gives you the option of carrying out free text and photo messages and attach stickers to your messages for complete enjoyment. You can sync your contacts, messages and call history between desktop PC and any other supported devices which offers you easy connectivity even on the move. You can also transfer any of the ongoing calls with other devices. It gives you the convenience of chatting with your friends and relatives through your PC, even if you do not have your mobile phone. This cross device messaging service has gathered global attention and is one of the most sought after services.
Using Viber On Desktop
If you need to use the latest version of Viber on your desktop, you will first have to install Viber on your mobile phone. It is available for Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, iPhone and Symbian devices. Once you have done it you need to install the desktop client of the Viber on your PC.
- Before you download, you should make sure that your computer meets the hardware and system requirements and then download Viber on your desktop.
- Run the installation file and go through the License agreement. If you would like to carry on with the setup process, click on Accept and Install that is shown on your screen.
- Now, the installation of Viber will start and you will be complete in a few minutes. Once done, click ‘Yes’ when asked if the Viber software is installed on your mobile device.
- Next, you should choose your country from the drop down menu and then enter your mobile phone number in the space provided. Then click on Continue option.
- You will now receive an activation code on your registered mobile number. The number will come to your phone within 60 seconds.
- Enter this code in the desktop computer and by doing so Viber will be set up on your desktop computer. Now, you will be able to chat with your contacts and send SMS messages from your computer also.
You can now call and chat with your other Viber contacts to your heart’s content without worrying about any money that you will have to pay for calling your contacts.