Adobe Flash Player 18 Download For Windows, Linux, Mac OS – Goodbye To Malware and Viruses
A few days ago, Adobe released a new Flash Player version, which brings around 13 vulnerabilities. This fix comes after the last month’s critical patch, which fixed over 50 vulnerabilities.
According to Adobe, these new fixes will no longer allow the attackers to remotely access and take control of your system anymore. Even if the hackers aren’t using any of these 13 vulnerabilities, Adobe suggested the Windows, Linux and Mac OS users to update the Flash Player to the latest version in order to make sure that nobody will mess up with their system.
So, if you are using Windows, Linux or Mac OS on your desktop computer, we suggest you to update to the latest Adobe Flash Player now or else you might have some unpleasant surprises from some hackers.
Latest Adobe Flash Player version
– Windows: Adobe Flash 220.127.116.11
– Linux and Mac OS: Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.1686.
In case you are using the Google Chrome browser, you will automatically receive the Adobe Flash Player update, but in case you are using other browsers, you will need to manually download it and install it on your desktop PC.
The users that should update to the latest Adobe Flash Player versions:
– Users that have Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 (or earlier versions) installed on Windows or Macintosh
– Users that have Adobe Flash Player Extended Support Release 126.96.36.1999 (or earlier versions) on Windows and Macintosh
– Users that have Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.520 (or earlier versions) on Linux
– Users that have Adobe AIR 184.108.40.206 (or earlier versions) on Android.
In case you are one of the versions that we’ve listed above, we suggest you to update now to the latest Adobe Flash version.
Installing Adobe Flash Player on Windows, Linux or Mac OS
In case you are a PC user that runs Windows, Linux or Mac OS on it and use IE 10 (or later) or Google Chrome, the Adobe Flash Player will be automatically updated. However, since there are other popular browsers such as Firefox or Opera, there will be a lot of users who will need to update it manually. To do this, they will need to head to the get.adobe.com/flashplayer website and download/install the latest Adobe Flash Player version for their OS.
Did you update your Adobe Flash Player to the latest version yet?