WhatsApp is part of the elite IM applications, so it comes as no surprise that is being used by millions and millions of enthusiasts worldwide. Recently, developers have been really keen on adjusting the app in terms of performance levels and also mending a few graphics malfunctions. The latest WhatsApp 2.12.130 variant is available on the Google Play Store.
WhatsApp is a great app to keep in touch with your loved ones. You can also share some special moments with them or you can also send multimedia files. You can keep track of your conversations, back up the most meaningful ones or simply ban a person from your contact list. But let’s see how you can set up this new 2.12.130 APK version:
Installing WhatsApp for Android 220.127.116.11 APK on Your Handset:
- The APK file must first be downloaded in your PC. You can name the file WhatsApp 2.12.130.apk. But if you decided to download it on your handset, you should look for the apk.file in a folder named ‘downloads’ (located on the SD card)
- Next you will need to download ASTRO File Manager (look for it in the Android Market). Another type of file manager works just as well.
- In your handset, head on to Settings then Applications and then make sure to tick the Unknown sources. Then simply click on the OK button. Those who operate on Android 4.0 + have to go to Settings, then Security and they have to scroll down until they see the Unknown Sources.
- You must then link your handset to the computer so that you can relocate the WhatsApp-2.12.130.apk file on your SD card or if you prefer on your phone memory.
- The next move is to simply disconnect it from the computer and browse through the application to the directory where the APK file has been stored.
- Click on the WhatsApp-2.12.130.apk. Right about now you should see a window pop up. You have to click the Open App Manager next.
- Go ahead and click the Install knob, which will immediately take you to the installation interface. Here, you should be looking at the permissions that the applications needs. Click on the Install button once more and the process should begin.
And you’re done! The newest WhatsApp version for Android applications is now up and running on your device.