Are you looking to get access to some of the best games in various genres on your handheld devices? Do you like to listen to music or watch movies on your Android device while traveling or when you are struck in a traffic jam? If you need to have unlimited access to your favorite music, books, movies, educational apps, games and many more, then you need to have the Google Play Store app installed on your Android device. If you are a new user of an Android phone, then you should be aware that most of the latest Android Smartphones and tablets come pre-installed with the Google Play Store.
Opening The Play Store App
If you are using the latest Android Smartphone, then there is every possibility for the latest version of Google Play Store to be pre-installed on your device. All you have to do is to locate the Google Play Store app on your device, tap on it and get access to apps in the store. If you are not able to locate the Google Play store app, then you need to first check if you are using an Android supported device or not. There are chances that the app might have got hidden and you will need to re-enable it to access it.
- Go to the Settings option on your Android device and tap on it.
- Swipe it to view the list of all apps installed on the device.
- Move to the bottom of the list to view the disabled apps on the device.
- Tap on the system app from the list that you would like to enable and then tap on ‘enable’ option.
- Switch off your device, and switch it on to find the app on your home screen. You will be able to use the latest Google Play Store 5.6.8 version on your Android device.
Adding An Account
You will be able to open and download latest games and other apps from Google play Store version 5.6.8 only if you have a Google account. If you do not have an account, then you will have to create a Google account to get access to download your favorite apps. Your account can be your Gmail username and password or any other account that you use on a Google hosted domain. The following is the procedure to add a Google account.
- Open the Settings menu on your Android device and look for the Accounts option.
- Tap on it and then tap on the Add account option.
- Choose Google and tap on existing option if you have a Google account or tap on New to create a new Google account.
- Follow the instructions that come on your screen to add your Google account.
After you have added the account, you can log into the Google Play Store with the username and password to buy items offered by Google Play.
Installing An App
It is very simple to install an app from Google Play Store. Just open the Google Play Store app on your device and look out for the item that you want to download. Once you click on the item, you will need to look for the install option given for free items or the item’s price for any paid app that you want to download. Follow the on screen instructions and you will be able to download and install the app on your device. The apps will only work on Android supported devices and not on other devices. So, with the latest Google Play Store 5.6.8, you have access to all the latest and newest apps offered by Play Store.