Nexus 6 vs Lumia 535 – High-end vs Mid-end Phone Comparison
The Lumia 535 was the phone that Microsoft released after purchasing Nokia, and as you know, this line of phones contains from low end to high end (Lumia 940 and Lumia 940 XL) to low end devices, and the phone from our comparison is part of the middle category. Google has released only high end devices and the Nexus 6 received many positive reviews. Let’s see how different these devices are.
– the Nexus 6 has a matte plastic back and a metallic frame, and its design is similar to Motorola’s Moto X 2014, because this company has created Google’s flagship and perhaps, it didn’t have other ideas. The Lumia 535 has a glossy plastic back with a simple design and it comes in 6 color options, while the Nexus 6 is available in two colors.
– the Nexus 6 has a thickness of 10.1 and a weight of 184grams and without a doubt, this is one of the tallest phablets, because it has a height of 159.3mm. The Lumia 535 is 140.2mm tall, 8.8mm thick and weights 146grams.
– the Nexus 6 has a 5.96 inches AMOLED screen from Samsung, which can offer QHD resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels with 493ppi. The Lumia 535 has only a 5inches IPS LCD screen with an average resolution of 540 x 960 pixels at 220 ppi.
– the Nexus 6 is water resistant, but it hasn’t received a certification, and it runs on Android v5.1 (Lollipop). The Lumia 535 doesn’t have any additional feature and its operating system is Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1, for now.
– the Nexus 6 is definitely a beast, compared to its rival because it features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset which is powered by a Krait 450 quad core processor running at 2.7GHz and it has 3Gb of RAM. The Lumia 535 features a weak Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset with a quad core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 processor, a n Adreno 302 GPU and 1GB of RAM.
– the Nexus 6 has two variants of internal memories (32GB and 64GB) but the device doesn’t have a slot for adding a microSD card. The Lumia 535, on the other hand, allows you to expand its internal storage of 8GB up to 128GB.
– the Nexus 6 crashes its opponent again with its 13MP camera from the back, that has many awesome features: optical image stabilization, dual-LED flash, dual recording, autofocus etc. For video calling, the device offers a 2MP camera without excellent results when it comes to selfies. The Lumia 535 has two cameras with the same resolution: 5MP. The rear camera has LED flash, autofocus and 1/4” sensor size.
– the Nexus 6 has a giant 3220mAh battery (non-removable), while the Lumia 535 is equipped with a replaceable 1905 mAh battery.