WhatsApp 2.12.183 APK Download Available – Unlimited Abilities and Bug Fixes
Yesterday we’ve told you about WhatsApp 2.12.180 and how hard the developers are working on releasing new versions everyday. Well, today we’ll talk about WhatsApp version 2.12.183 that just got released by the developers.
Unfortunately, the Google Drive feature was not added to the application yet. However, the developers have fixed some bugs and errors that they’ve found on the previous WhatsApp BETA version and this version should run smoother.
– Ability to send and receive messages, voice calls, photos, videos etc. via the internet connection (Wi-Fi, EDGE, 2G, 3G, 4G) without having to pay any fees. However, make sure that you have enough MB via the mobile data connection or use a Wi-Fi network instead.
– Ability to join or create group chats that can hold up to 100 persons. This way you will be able to add two or more common friends and talk with them.
– Ability to connect on your WhatsApp account from your computer via the WhatsApp Web feature.
– Since the connection is made via the internet, you will not have to pay any additional fees in case the one(s) you are talking with are living in another country.
– You will not need to choose a username and password to WhatsApp. The application will use your mobile phone number to get you verified.
– Ability to set custom wallpapers, share your location, broadcast messages to one or more connacts at once, email chat history and more!
WhatsApp 2.12.183: How to install it on your Android smartphone
WhatsApp 2.12.183 is currently the latest BETA version of this application. On the Google Play Store you will only find the latest STABLE version of WhatsApp, which means that in order to test out the WhatsApp 2.12.183, you will need to manually download it on your Android smartphone and install it.
Don’t worry, because this is not hard and we’re going to tell you all the steps that you will need to take in order to download and install WhatsApp 2.12.183 on your Android smartphone.
The safest place from where you can download WhatsApp 2.12.183 BETA is the official WhatsApp website (whatsapp.com/android). After downloading the APK file, you will need to head to Settings->Applications or Settings->Security and make sure that the Unknown Sources Options is enabled (it is enabled when the box in front of it is checked – in case the box is not checked, check it!).
Once Unknown Sources is enabled, you will need to uninstall the current WhatsApp application and install head to the location where you saved the WhatsApp 2.12.183 APK and tap on it to start the installation.
After WhatsApp 2.12.183 is succesfuly installed, you will need to accept the terms and use your mobile phone number to get verified.