Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.12.1 Download Available for Android
In case you are a Minecraft fan, then you will surely enjoy this news. It seems that the Minecraft Pocket Edition version 0.12.2 has just been finished and it will be released soon enough for those who are beta testing the new builds. We remind you that this version was intended to be released in the same day when Windows 10 got released (July 29, 2015), but it seems that the developers had some issues that they needed to fix and this is why the release got a bit delayed.
Minecraft Pocket Edition is the mobile version of Minecraft, which was developed by Mojang. This version was firstly released for Xperia Play, and soon enough, it got released for Android devices on October 7, 2011. On November 17, 2011 the Minecraft Pocket Edition was also released for iOS.
Minecraft Pocket Edition for Android: changes that version 0.12.1 Build 4 will come with
– You will be able to place Quartz pillars directionally
– If you try to connect to old versions o f the game, you will show see an outdated screen
– Recipes for enchanted golden apple and golden apple have been added
– Enchanted books have been added to creative inventory
– The crafting table and stone cutter screen will now close if blocks are destroyed while having it open
– Controls got improved
– The farmland will get destroyed when you jump on it in multiplayer
– Some crafting recipes were wrong in multiplayer and got fixed
– Partial blocks that didn’t work properly in multiplayer have been fixed
– A bug that was causing the game to crash when entering the nether repeatedly has been fixed
– Sky color has been fixed
– A bug that was causing bane of arthropods to not deal damage to spider has been fixed
– A bug that was not allowing players to drink potions in creative mode has been fixed.
We’re not sure when this new Minecraft Pocket Edition version 0.12.1 will be released, but this should happen in the next days (the BETA version).