GBWhatsApp 2.50 Download Available – Full Improvements and Features
The GBWhatsApp version 2.50 is based on the WhatsApp 2.12.170 version and it comes with many additional features. In addition, you will be able to run two WhatsApp applications on the same device, at the same time.
To do this, you will just need to run the GBWhatsApp and the official WhatsApp applications, but we’re going to tell you more about this a bit later.
GBWhatsApp 2.50: Features
– Voice Calls are supported;
– Ability to hide your online status;
– Ability to view media without downloading it on your device;
– Ability to copy/paste text;
– A new option to change Bubbles Style in the conversation screen has been added;
– A new option to change the Ticks Style in conversation screen has been added;
– Ability to change the status bar color (available only for the Android 5.0 Lollipop users);
– Ability to change the navigation bar color (available only for the Android 5.0 Lollipop users);
– Italian and Spanish languages have been added;
– The back button from the conversation screen header can now be changed;
– The menu button from the main screen header can now be changed;
– The incoming calls icon in the calls screen has can now be changed;
– The outgoing calls icon in the calls screen has can now be changed;
– The missed calls icon in the calls screen has can now be changed;
– The “typing…” color from the chat screen can be changed.
Installing GBWhatsApp 2.50 on your Android device
First of all, you will need to uninstall the currently WhatsApp application from your device. After that, you will have to enable the “Unknown Sources” option from your device’s “Settings->Applications” or “Settings->Security” and download the GBWhatsApp 2.50 APK file from the internet (Google it).
Once you download the GBWhatsApp 2.50 APK on your Android device, use a file manager application to go to the location where you’ve saved it and tap on it to start the installation process. Once you successfully install GBWhatsapp 2.50 on your Android device, you will need to use a mobile phone number to get verified.
Now, you have one WhatsApp account active on your Android device. To activate the secondary WhatsApp account, you will need to install the latest STABLE version of WhatsApp (from the Google Play Store) and use another mobile phone number to get verified.
HINT: In case you have a dual-SIM smartphone, you can use the mobile phone number from the secondary SIM card. However, in case you have a single SIM smartphone, you will just need to use a secondary mobile phone, in order to get the confirmation code. In case you don’t have a secondary mobile phone, just remove the primary SIM card from your Android smartphone and use the new SIM card to just get verified. Once you get your secondary WhatsApp account verified, replace the new SIM card with the old one and you’re done!
We suggest you to keep the new SIM card somewhere safe, just in case you will need to reactivate your WhatsApp account after you get a new device or if you reset your Android device.