Google Play Store 5.8.11 APK Download Available – Top Improvements and Installation
Even if the majority of devices out there don’t come with the Google Play Store already set-up, users can get the latter for free. Check out this quick installation guide regarding the Google Play APK (5.8.11 build).
Google Play 5.8.11
With this new update, users should notice the improved transitions as well as the neat animations. The update works perfectly on Android 5.1, but if you want to be on the safe side, we recommend the 5.8.8 variant.
Download Google Play Store APK 5.8.11
A very basic and at hand method is the manual installation of the APK 5.8.11 Here is how you can get your hands on the newest Google Play APK. There is the computer method and the phone one.
Technique no. 1 – Install Google Play Store APK 5.8.11 with the mobile phone
- Start by activating Unknown Sources.
- Go to Settings, then Security and click the box you see next to Unknown sources. The latter title stands for remote locations which do not belong to the Play Store. Note: make sure that you uncheck this option as soon as you’re done with the installation.
- Now with the browser you’re using on your device, head on to the XDA Developers forum or APK Mirror and start downloading the APK. Even if you receive the alarming message that the file is not safe or we quote ”this type of file can harm your device”, move on and click the Ok.
- Next click the APK, run your eyes through permissions and then select Install.
Technique no. 2 – Install Google Play Store APK 5.8.11 with the computer
If for some reason, you don’t have a Wi-Fi connection available, the APK can be set-up to your PC. Here are the steps:
- Again make sure to activate Unknown sources on your gizmo.
- With the help of the browser you are currently using for the PC, go to XDA Developers forum or APK Mirror and look for the APK to download it.
- The gizmo must then be linked to the PC (you have a USB cord for this) and then move the APK file with a simple copy& paste maneuver to your Android.
- Open the APK, read it and of course accept permissions, so that the installation can start.