WhatsApp Latest Update for Windows Phone Download Available
It seems that the developers of WhatsApp started to upgrade their application for Windows Phone a bit more often. Only two days have passed since they’ve released the latest WhatsApp version for Windows Phone and it seems that now, the version 126.96.36.199 has surfaced.
Unfortunately, there are no new features added to this version, which means that the developers have probably found some bugs that needed to be fixed as soon as possible. The new update doesn’t come with a change log, so we can’t say exactly what they’ve worked on.
We remind you that WhatsApp received a larger update last week, which has many new features such as the ability to select multiple chat messages and forward or delete them.
WhatsApp for Windows Phone: Features
– No hidden fees: to send and receive messages on WhatsApp you will only need an internet connection which means that there are NO hidden fees;
– Group Chat: In case you have two or more friends that are using this application, you will be able to create or join chat rooms. This way, you will be able to talk with two or more people at the same time;
– No usernames and passwords: your mobile phone number is the ID on WhatsApp. This means that you can say goodbye to usernames and passwords;
– Voice Calls: Recently the application has received the Voice Calling feature which allows you to make calls worldwide to any WhatsApp friend. The Voice Call is made via the internet connection so you will not get any additional fees by calling someone that lives in another country. However, keep in mind that the Voice Calling feature is using a lot of data and this is the reason we suggest you to use this feature while connected to a Wi-Fi network;
– Ability to exchange contacts, share your location, set custom wallpapers, email chat history and many more!
Have you installed the WhatsApp 188.8.131.52 on your Windows Phone yet? Tell us your thoughts about it!