WhatsApp 2.12.272 BETA APK Download Available – Google Drive Features and Fixes
As we’ve all expected, a new WhatsApp version has been released two days ago and unfortunately it doesn’t come with any new features. The Google Drive option is still not activated on the new WhatsApp version, but according to many rumors, this will happen in the near future.
The Google Drive option will allow you to save the WhatsApp Chat History in the cloud, which means that you will be able to recover it even if you lose the smartphone. The WhatsApp 2.12.272 APK comes with a new feature which allows you to lower the data consumption of the Voice Calls, so if you have a limited data plan, this change is for your own benefit.
Probably from now on, more people will be able to use the WhatsApp Voice Calling feature while connected to the mobile data carrier without having to worry about wasting the entire data plan within a few minutes.
– No hidden fees – The WhatsApp application doesn’t have any additional fees, as it is using only the internet connection to get connected to the servers. With other words, as long as you are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, 4G or Edge, you will be able to send and receive messages on WhatsApp;
– Sending Multimedia files – You can send all kind of media files on WhatsApp, such as photos, videos and Voice messages;
– Group Chat – You can join or create group chat rooms that can hold up to 100 persons at the same time. This is a great feature that you can use to talk with two or more common friends at the same time to make plans for the upcoming weekend;
– WhatsApp Calling – This feature was released a few months ago and it was well received by everyone who’s using this application;
– WhatsApp Web – Many users have asked the developers of WhatsApp to release a desktop version of this application. However, they didn’t do that, but instead they’ve brought the WhatsApp Web feature which allows you to connect to your WhatsApp account via the Firefox/Opera/Google Chrome web browser on your PC;
– No usernames and passwords – In order to connect to your WhatsApp account on your mobile device, you will need to get verified by using your mobile phone number. After you will get verified, you will no longer be always logged into your WhatsApp account (until you reinstall the application);
– Many more – Using WhatsApp, you can share your location, set custom wallpapers, change notification sounds, email chat history and do many other things!
How to Install WhatsApp 2.12.272 On Your Android Device
Download the APK (installation file) from whatsapp.com/android and enable “Unknown Sources” option from Settings->Security or Settings->Applications. Use a file manager to get to the location where you have saved the WhatsApp 2.12.272 APK file and tap on it to start the installation. When the installation is complete, you will need to use the mobile phone number to get verified and you will be able to start using the latest WhatsApp BETA version on your Android device!