WhatsApp Plus 2.12.250 Available For Download – Top Features and Improvements
The developers that are behind the WhatsApp Plus application are updating it quite frequently. The WhatsApp Plus version 2.12.250 has been released and it can be downloaded and installed on your Android smartphone.
WhatsApp Plus: Features
– Ability to change the fonts sizes, colors and many other things;
– Ability to send and files up to 50MB while the official WhatsApp application allows you to send files up to 16MB only;
– The pictures that you send on WhatsApp Plus will not get resized, meaning that they will not lose the quality;
– Ability to use the quick share feature that allows you to share music with just one tap;
– Ability to copy and paste a partial text that you’ve received on WhatsApp;
– Ability to see the status of the person directly from the chat screen;
– Ability to hide your profile phone book and show phonebook pictures (instead of the profile pictures that they’ve uploaded on WhatsApp);
– Access to lots of themes;
WhatsApp Version 2.12.250: What’s New?
– A problem that was occurring when sending images has been fixed;
– A record voice note issue has been fixed;
– Fixed a issue which was causing you to not be able to open a new conversation;
– Fixed an issue which was not allowing you to add new names to broadcast messages.
WhatsApp Plus Version 2.12.250: How To Install It On Your Android Smartphone
To install WhatsApp Plus version 2.12.250 on your Android smartphone is quite simple. First of all, you will need to enable the “Unknown Sources” option (you can find it on either Settings->Applications or Settings->Security) and after that, download the WhatsApp Plus 2.12.250 APK file from the internet.
There are a lot of websites that host the WhatsApp Plus 2.12.250 APK file so it won’t take too long to find it and download it on your Android smartphone. After that, you will need to uninstall the current WhatsApp application that you have installed on your mobile device.
Finally, you will need to use a file manager application to get to the location where you’ve saved the WhatsApp 2.12.250 APK file and start the installation process by tapping on it.