WhatsApp 2.12.285 Download Available Android – Full Features and Improvements
If a few days ago we were talking about the WhatsApp 2.12.281 version for Android smartphones, today we’re going to tell you about the new version 2.12.285 that just got released for the Android platform.
Unfortunately, there are no new features added to this new WhatsApp version, but instead we’ve noticed a few modified files, meaning that the developers are continuously working on improving the stability of the application, but they are also fixing the bugs.
– No hidden fees: WhatsApp is using the internet connection to receive and send messages, which means that you will not have to pay any extra fees to use this application. However, it is good to know that you will need to pay the annual fee of only 0.99 dollars, which must be paid after the free trial period of one year is ended.
– WhatsApp Voice Call: This feature was added a few months ago and since then, most of the people have been using it. However, many users have reported that this feature is using too much data and this is the reason why the developers have added a new feature which allows them to lower the data consumption of the WhatsApp Voice Calling.
– Sending media files: You are able to send and receive photos, videos and Voice Messages on WhatsApp.
– Group Chat: You can join and create group chats that can hold up to 100 users.
– WhatsApp Web: The developers didn’t bring a full version of WhatsApp for desktop, but the WhatsApp Web feature allows you to connect to your WhatsApp account on your PC via the Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera browsers.
– No international fees: Since the WhatsApp application is using the internet connection to send and receive data, you will not have to pay any extra fees for talking with friends from other countries via WhatsApp.
– Offline messages: Even if you are offline while receiving a message, you will not need to worry about that. The message will be stored on the WhatsApp servers and it will be sent to you as soon as you log into your WhatsApp account.
– Using WhatsApp, you will also be able to share your location, set custom wallpapers, email chat history, exchange contacts and even broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once!
WhatsApp 2.12.285: How To Install
The WhatsApp 2.12.285 for Android smartphones is currently in BETA. This means that this version can’t be found on the Google Play Store. However, if you want to test it out, you can download it from whatsapp.com/android and manually install it to your device, by tapping on the APK file.
HINT: Firstly, make sure that you enable “Unknown Sources” feature from Settings->Application or Settings>Security and uninstall the current WhatsApp application from your Android device!