WhatsAppMD 2.12.278 Download Available – Voice Calling Support And Fixes
A new WhatsApp Material Design (WhatsAppMD) version based on the official WhatsApp 2.12.278 has been released and it comes with many new features.
The list of features of the WhatsAppMD includes:
– Voice Calling support
– Bubble Style
– Privacy Mods such as: freeze last seen, no blue tick, no 2nd tick, always online, hide typing etc.
– Ability to change the theme of the conversation
– Ability to hide the toolbar and Profile photo icons
– Ability to change the colors of the action bar, status bar and navigation bar
– Ability to change the background of the bubbles
– Ability to change the ticks (with the ones that that come on iOS, Circles, Stock and others)
– Ability to change the colors of the bubbles
– Ability to enable Dark MODE, which will make your WhatsApp look darker than ever
– Added some design improvements
– Added a floating action button.
WhatsAppMD (base 2.12.278): What’s New?
– Lots of improvements
– Bug fixes
– Stability enhancements.
Installing WhatsAppMD (based on 2.12.278)
First of all, you will need to uninstall the current WhatsApp application from your Android device. Then, you will need to enable the “Unknown Sources” option which can be found in either Settings->Applications or Settings->Security (it depends from an Android OS version to another).
Now, you will need to download the WhatsAppMD (based on 2.12.278) APK file. Finally, use a file manager application to get to the location where you’ve saved the APK file and tap on it to start the installation process.
When the installation is complete, you will need to get verified by using your mobile phone number and you can start using all the features that this modified application comes with.
HINT: Keep in mind that this is an unofficial WhatsApp application and you might get temporary banned from the WhatsApp servers if you are caught using it!
Have you tested the WhatsAppMD (based on 2.12.278) on your Android device? Tell us your thoughts about it!