WhatsApp 2.12.291 APK Download Available – Voice Calling and Location Features
A new version of WhatsApp is now available for download! Only two days have passed since the developers have released the WhatsApp version 2.12.288 and it seems that the developers brought a new version of this great application.
WhatsApp version 2.12.291 is the latest BETA version of this application for Android and it can’t be downloaded from the Google Play Store. Instead, you will need to manually download and install it on your smartphone. However, more about this we’re going to tell you at the end of this article.
The WhatsApp version 2.12.291 doesn’t come with new features and it seems that the developers are currently focused on improving the stability of the application, but at the same time, they want to fix all the bugs they find in it.
– Ability to make Voice Calls
– Ability to send messages, voice messages, videos and pictures
– Ability to block a contact
– Ability to mute an individual chat or a group chat
– Ability to send your location
– Ability to archive a conversation and mail it
– No hidden fees (the application is using the internet to send and receive data so you will not have to pay any extra fees for sending messages, making calls etc.)
WhatsApp Version 2.12.291 For Android Devices: How To Install
First of all you will need to download the WhatsApp 2.12.291 APK (installation) file from whatsapp.com/android. Then you will need to manually install the APK file on your Android device. But, in order to install an APK file you will have to enable the “Unknown Sources” feature. Depending on the Android OS version you have installed on your device, this feature is found on either Settings->Applications or Settings->Security.
After enabling this feature, you will just need to use a file manager application to get to the place where you’ve saved the WhatsApp 2.12.291 APK file and tap on it to begin the installation.