Conceal your app in iOS 9 without jailbreak option
We all wish that our apps will get concealed on our iPhones, but that is only a wish so far. But, Apple is not going to do that any sooner. Many users are using these jailbreak services, and then you can certainly hide the apps on the home screen of your iPad or iPhone. Although, there are not many people who would like to use the jailbreak on their device so that they could hide the apps on the home screen. You can even hide your apps without using the jailbreak and can use the apps easily too.
In iOS 8 and iOS 7, you can use this feature and in iOS 9, this is also possible with some unknown bugs and loopholes. That is a smart way to make it happen with few steps and with that, no one will be able to see those private apps’ icons on your phone. You have to follow these steps:
- You need to get two wallpapers at the very first step. One color is gray and the other is of in white color. They are the plain colors, but you need to choose any one of them to get the work done. Choose any one of them and save it in your Camera Roll.
- With the Still settings, you have to apply one of these wallpapers.
- If you decide to go to the Gray wallpaper, then make sure that the option of Reduce Transparency is switched on. For that, you need to go to the General to the Accessibility, and to the Increase Contrast. While choosing the white background, you have to switch that option off.
- Set the app with the blank name and in that folder; add the application that you do not want to show up. In between the braces, you can add the blank characters.
- Now, you must have the folder that is unnamed and background of all the folders must not be shown.
- Now download the App Icons Free from the App Store and install it. That will help you in creating the null icons.
- Now open the App Icon Free app and click the Create Icon option. After that, click on Go to Link and then select the Photo in Camera Roll.
- Now choose the wallpaper that you selected before from your Camera Roll.
- You will see that it is asking for the URL, in that, you have to write the period and under that icon, you have to write that same name, which you wrote before. Now click on Install and Install it back.
- Now go through the steps through which you can add the icons on your Home Page.
- When you have that icon in blank look has been created, put it with your folder and add all the applications that you do not want others to see.
You will now see that all the folders will be added in the folders and every color will be mixed in at the Home Screen. On iPhone 6 and 6s, there could be some change, but it will eventually work out.