Windows 10 Mobile Latest Update Preview Download Available For The Testers
Microsoft has released the first Cumulative Update to the Windows 10 Mobile Operating System that it released back in November 2015. The American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, released the 10586.29 update a few days ago (December 4, 2015), confirming that this is a Cumulative Update and not another typical Preview Build.
In concordance with Gabriel Aul, chief at Windows Insider, here are the changes that the 10586.29 update comes with:
– Additional Improvements in the upgrading experience have been made including RCS enabled device settings, map rendering on update, devices with limited free space;
– The application backwards compatibility for Windows 8.1 Silverlight applications has been improved;
– Improvements to the edge stability and performance;
– Improvements to the Bluetooth stability;
– Some issues that were happening on Dual SIM Devices when switching the active cellular connectivity profile have been fixed.
Microsoft is also planning to bring some new Windows Phones to the list of devices which can run the Insider Previews. It seems that the new devices which will be added next week are: Microsoft Lumia 550, Micorosft Lumia 950, Microsoft Lumia 950 XL and LG Lancet.
According to Microsoft, the Windows 8.1 users should see the available of the Windows 10 Mobile OS for their devices sometime this month. However, we’re not sure yet when exactly this will happen, as the American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington just confirmed that it will be released in December 2015.
So, if you have a device that currently runs on Windows 8.1 you should get ready as soon enough you will be able to update it to the latest Windows OS.
Have you updated your smartphone to Windows 10 yet? Tell us your thoughts about the latest Windows OS for mobile devices!