Minecraft 1.22 Update Download Available for PS3, PS4 and PS Vita
Mojang, the developer of Minecraft is continuously working on its game. It seems that a new update for the Minecraft: PS3, PS4 and PS Vita was just released and it comes with a lot of new stuff and fixes.
Minecraft version 1.22: Patch Notes
– New items have been added such as raw rabbit, cooked rabbit, Raw Mutton, Cooked Mutton, Rabbit Stew, Double Tall Grass, Large Ferns, Primarine shards and crystals, Lilac, Sunflower, Azure Bluet or Salmon.
– New type of blocks have been added such as: Diorite, Polished Diorite, Granite, Podzol, Coarse Dirt, Packed Ice, Dark Oak Saplings, Wet Sponge, Red Sandstone Stairs, Coarse Dirt, Smooth Red Sandstone, Podzol and more.
– New mobs have been added: Chicken Jockey, Elder Guardian, Rabbit and Endermite.
– New biomes have been added such as: Forest, Savanna, 20 new technical biomes, Deep Ocean or Extreme Hills+.
From now on, Fishing has a particle effect which means that you will see bubbles around the bobber just before the player has something on the hook. This means that a fish is swimming towards the hook and you should prepare to catch it.
At the same time, the treasure can now be caught while fishing and it is splinted.
Enchanting was rebalanced and it will also consume Lapis Lazuli. Enchanted Books are able to receive multiple enchants at once.
The villagers will harvest crops from now on and they will have additional professions and trading schemes. When villagers are struck by lightning, they turn into Witches.
Chiseled Stone Bricks, Mossy Stone Bricks and Moss Stone can now be crafted.
Other Changes and Bug Fixes
– When a sheep dies, it will drop Mutton
– Most mobs can now swim
– Skeletons will now fee from wolves
– Spiders are not able to see players through solid blocks anymore
– A new tutorial has been created
– The audio for Minecarts has been updated
– The audio for cows has been updated.