Clash of Clans has an extraordinarily big fan base and a lot of people are waiting for the game’s developer to release the newest patch. The new update is anticipated with a lot of eagerness and excitement, but what many people don’t know is that there is also a new balancing patch on the way. When the big patch comes, players should expect a lot of balancing changes as well, which will change the end game quite a bit. The changes that were made have to do with spells and how they act in relation with town hall. Let’s take a look at the changes that will be expected.
- The grind players will have to go through to get to Town Hall level 9 will be a lot more bearable and won’t represent the struggle from before the new patch
- Town Hall level 11 will receive Clone Spell 5, which is a pretty important modification made to the current system
- Clone Spell is also getting individual buffs for its 1 through 5 levels, making them more powerful and more useful to players
- Town Hall level 11 will also see the addition of the Freeze Spell level 6, which is great for those that rely heavily on the Freeze Spell
- Town Hall level 10 will see a new modification in the form of the Heal Spell level 7, a necessary modification that will benefit players especially in the mid-phase
- New modifications have been made so that Town Hall level 9 will see the availability of a 7th Gold Mine and Elixir Collector, as it was previously made available at Town Hall level 10
- The new patch will also make bombs more impactful and players will see bomb do more damage
- The new bomb modifications will make it so a bomb will always destroy a Wall Breaker of the same level
- There will also be an increase in the attack rate of Balloons in comparison to its current state
As far as balancing goes, these are all the modifications that players can expect. There are quite a few of changes that players will need to get used to quickly if they want to remain competitive and on the cutting edge. Moreover, there will be even more changes made courtesy of the other additions brought forth by the huge patch coming this way. The newest Clash of Clans update is said to change a lot of things and apply a fresh coat of paint to the game.