Clash Royale version 1.9 has just been released by Supercell, which comes with many new features and cards to the game. First of all, you should know that there is a new 2v2 mode, which surely sounds interesting for most of the players out there.
At the same time, there are many new cards being added to the game and each one of them will be released with its own Special Challenge.
Below we will list all the changes that the Clash Royale version 1.9 comes with:
- Extra Battle Deck Slots will be unlocked once you reach level 8;
- Invite friends directly to your Clan;
- Clans now unlock at level 1, but card requests still unlock at level 3;
- Ability to copy decks from TV Royale and share replays;
- A new legendary card has been added: Mega Knight;
- A new epic card has been added: Cannon Cart;
- A new rare card has been added: Flying Machine;
- A new common card has been added: Skeleton Barrel;
- Each of the new cards will come with a Special Challenge that you need to complete in order to unlock each one of them;
- Summer of 2v2 brings all new 2v2 game modes;
- 2v2 Friendly Battle, Challenge And Draft added;
- Ability to collect chests with your friends in a 2v2 Battle (starting soon).
As you can see, Supercell knows how to keep Clash Royale gamers hyped and with this new update they’ve surely pleased many of the users that play this game. However, we think that the developer will need to come with a new major update sometime in the following months, especially since the Angry Birds Evolution game is about to be released in a few days.
Are you playing Clash Royale on your device? Tell us what changes you would like to see in this game!