Download Adobe Flash Player Update For PC And Mobile Devices
Support for Adobe Flash Player has been discontinued for popular browsers such as Opera, Google Chrome, and Firefox. However, it shouldn’t end be the end of the road for Flash Player users. In fact, there are a few websites still using Flash in order to play videos and interactive games.
If in case, you come across this condition, you need to install or update Flash Player and/ or Shockwave Flash to enable the function of such Web browsers. If you want to install or update your version of Flash Player, here are some tips on how to do it on different browsers.
If you are using Windows computer, you must have the Edge browser. You will be able to update your own version of Flash if you first enable this feature.
- Upon opening Microsoft Edge, you have to click the settings menu at the top-right corner of the browser.
- You have to scroll down to the bottom in order to see the View Advanced Settings.
- Tap this option and check for the toggle button named Use Adobe Flash Player.
- You can now turn on or off the Flash Player option to enable or disable it on the browser.
You can also enable Flash on your Internet Explorer browser if you are still using this version on your Windows computer.
- Simply open the browser from the desktop.
- Click on the Options signified by the gear option.
- Choose the Toolbars and Extension that you can find from the list.
- Enable the status of Shockwave Flash Object.
If you are using an Android smartphone, you can still update if you are using Android version 4.0 or older. This is because Google Play Store no longer support Flash for versions 4.1 or later.
- Open Settings and look for Security tab.
- You can see the Unknown Sources tab from this option.
- Simply switch the toggle to Enable in order to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
You can also disable Adobe Flash Player or Shockwave from browsers. However, you can do this by uninstalling or removing them completely from the browser extensions section. Likewise, you can enable the blocking mode for all websites to do it.