Facebook Lite 184.108.40.206.68 Update Download Available With Bug Fixes
Facebook is one of the most popular social networks out there. As expected, the developers have also released a mobile version of Facebook. However, that was not enough, because there are many users out there who still own mobile handsets that have low specifications.
This is the reason why the company has launched a “Facebook Lite” version that’s designed for mobile devices that have low specifications, but it is also great for the devices that have poor internet connections.
The latest Facebook Lite version that has been released for Android devices is 220.127.116.11.68. First of all, we need to mention that your device needs to run Android 2.3+ to support this application. The installation file has a size of only 1.50MB, meaning that you should not have any problems installing it on a device that doesn’t have too much internal storage.
Unfortunately, the Facebook Lite 18.104.22.168.68 that has just been released for Android device doesn’t come with new features or options. However, the new version of the application comes with some usual bug fixes and improvements, meaning that you should definitely update as soon as possible.
Facebook Lite: Features
- Installation file size has less than 2MB;
- It loads the photos and posts faster (keep in mind that the photos are loaded at a lower resolution);
- It uses less mobile data than the Facebook application;
- It has been designed for 2G networks and areas where there is limited network connectivity;
- You have the ability to send private messages directly from the application (you don’t need to install the Facebook Messenger – the downside is that you won’t be able to make voice/video calls);
- Ability to share updates and photos;
- Ability to see what your friends are up to on Facebook;
- Ability to receive notifications whenever a friend of yours likes or comments on your posts.