Getting Google Earth Pro Free Easily
The release of Google Earth Pro version 22.214.171.12430 was intended for Linux, Mac, and Windows. For this reason, those who are using Google Earth Free would automatically receive the Pro version of the upgrade. In other words, users of the Free version would also have the ability to use advanced features. Such would include high-res printing, data import capabilities, and movie creation, among other stuff.
If you are going to upgrade to the Pro version, you would actually get several advantages, which include a list of features.
- This combination of Free and Pro would become a single product, namely Google Earth Pro.
- Windows 7 users would be the recommended system requirement when installing the Pro version.
- Mac OS 10.8 would be the recommended version to receive the upgrade. However, higher versions are more preferable in order to facilitate the installation and utility.
- New improved image saving, moviemaking, and printing performance.
- Videos on HTML5, including YouTube now embeds work located in placemark balloons.
- Internal Web browser and security have now been updated and improved.
Simply visit the official site of Google Earth Pro at https://dl.google.com/earth/client/GE7/release_7_3_0/googleearth-win-pro-126.96.36.19930.exe. By doing so, you would be able to download the said app officially. You can also type this link at the search box: https://google.com/earth to get started.
Upon reaching the site, you need to click the Older Versions in order to download Google Earth Pro. You would then be taken to the page indicating that it is Earth Pro on Desktop by clicking the button to download.
You would then be able to click on the executable file downloaded after clicking the Agree and Download button. Later on, you would be able to install the app. Details of the user would be asked by Google Earth Pro, such as your username and license key. Your email address would be used as your username and the license key would just be GEPFREE. Additionally, refer to the box saying Enable login automatically to avoid entering the same information every time you would want to log-in.