Facebook Messenger 184.108.40.206.89 Update Download Available With News Fixes
Facebook and Facebook Messenger are two different applications. The developers have firstly launched the Facebook app, but soon enough they have noticed that they need to start working on a separate application that will be used only for instant messaging.
When the Facebook Messenger was released it didn’t have too many features and options, but soon enough the developers have managed to bring Voice Calls and Video Calls and all kinds of very useful features.
Keep in mind that in case you have the Facebook application on your Android device and you’re trying to send a private message to someone, you will be automatically redirected to the Google Play Store and be advised to install the Facebook Messenger to continue. This might be quite annoying for some users, but we can say that it is worth installing this application on your handset.
Facebook Messenger: Features
- Group Chat: Ability to create and join group chats (name them, set group photos, etc);
- Photos and Videos: Ability to send and receive photos and videos;
- Chat Heads: Ability to keep the conversation going while using other applications;
- Free Calls: Ability to make FREE Voice and Video Calls;
- Stickers and GIFs: Ability to use stickers and GIFs to make your conversations more fun;
- Notifications: Get notified whenever someone sends you a private message.
The latest Facebook Messenger for Android OS is 220.127.116.11.89. It has an installation file size of 49.49MB and it can be installed on any device that runs on Android 4.0.3+. Unfortunately, we’ve not seen any new features on the new version of the Facebook Messenger application, but according to reports it comes with usual bug fixes and stability improvements.
Facebook Messenger 18.104.22.168.89: How To Install On Your Android Device
- Open the Google Play Store;
- Search for Facebook Messenger 22.214.171.124;
- Tap “INSTALL” to start the installation process.