Clash Royale August Update – New Battle Changes
If you’re a fan of mobile gaming, then you already know what Clash Royale is. So, Supercell’s other famous game besides Clash of Clans is still around, and it’s as popular as ever. Due to Clash of Clans always gaining attention due to its many updates, Clash Royale sometimes falls in the background, but now the game has its own moment to shine because it just got its August update.
The update is not the most extensive one we’ve ever seen. It’s more of a balancing update than anything else really. Still, there are a lot of new minor changes and tweaks everywhere with this new update, so let’s see what they are. This is everything that’s changed in Clash Royale following the balancing August update:
- Night Witch: Damage -9%, range -11%, Bat spawn speed increased to 7 seconds from 6 seconds, spawns 2 Bats on death, decreased from 3 Bats spawned on death;
- Battle Ram: Barbarians spawn slower, begins charging after a bit longer;
- Graveyard: Duration decreased to 9 seconds from 10 seconds, spawns 15 Skeletons instead of 17 like before;
- X-Bow: Deploy time shortened to 3.5 seconds from 4 seconds;
- Mortar: Deploy time shortened to 3.5 seconds from 4 seconds;
- Dark Prince: Damage +6%, hit speed decreased to 1.4 seconds from 1.5 seconds;
- Ice Wizard: Damage +10%, hit speed increased to 1.7 seconds from 1.5 seconds;
- Bats: Bat count increased to 5 from 4;
- Electro Wizard: Hitpoints -2%;
- Heal: Duration decreased to 2.5 seconds from 3 seconds;
- Mini P.E.K.K.A: Damage +4.6%.
So the face of Clash Royale has changed forever, even though these changes might not be evident at first. They are here, and they will become important once you get into the gameplay a bit more. So what do you think about the update of Clash Royale? Let us know in the comments!