Gmail Not Working And Easy Steps On How To Solve It By Yourself
You might have wondered why Gmail has become unresponsive one day when you were in a middle of a very tight schedule. More often than not, Gmail is so sluggish or not loading correctly. Thus, you might want to use a few steps in order to solve this dilemma.
- Make sure that Gmail works on the browser you are using. You might want to learn more about supported browsers before opening Gmail.
- Check about the extensions or applications of your browser. This can sometimes prevent Gmail from working well. You might want to turn off the extensions and applications one at a time, in which you can use Gmail again to see if that was able to resolve the problem.
- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser. Then, try to reload Gmail again to determine if that solved the problem.
- Check Gmail labs if you have turned it on. You need to open Gmail and visit the link https://mail.google.com/?labs=0. Check if the problem has been fixed, then you have to disable labs at one time to figure out which of the factors is causing the problem.
- Simply open Gmail and at the top right corner click Settings.
- Then, click the Labs tab.
- Select Disable next to any labs you have enabled.
- Click Save Changes, which you can find at the bottom of the page.
If you are experiencing problems with your Gmail from an Android device, then you have to use this option to solve it.
- Remove the account and set it up again. Simply go to Phone Settings > Accounts > Google > Select the email account you are using > Remove account > Re-establish Account.
- Clear the data and cache by going to Settings > Applications manager > Find Gmail > Clear Cache and Data.
This should probably solve your problem if you think you are experiencing issues with Gmail going sluggish or not working.