Download WhatsApp For All Samsung Phones Running Android 2.3.3 Or Later
It is undeniable that WhatsApp is among the most famous instant messaging platforms all over the world nowadays. In fact, it has reached around 1 billion active users per month. Because to this development, it is quite fitting to have this app on your Samsung device.
You only have to take note of the requirements before you can install WhatsApp on your Samsung phone. Basically, you must have at least Android 2.3.3 or later. This is because you are no longer allowed to use WhatsApp with older versions as the year 2017 begins.
The only thing you have to be sad about is that by February 2020, WhatsApp will no longer support Samsung devices running Android versions 2.3.7 or later. Thus, you simply have to update to a newer version or get a new Samsung mobile device or any Android device for that matter.
Likewise, make sure that you have a reliable Internet connection and a working mobile number so that you can use the service, and it will be used for the verification process. If in case you didn’t receive a text message, an automated system will contact you to complete the verification.
You can get WhatsApp for your Samsung phone by following these steps.
- Open the Play Store for Samsung Android devices.
- Search for WhatsApp from the search bar.
- Select the one named WhatsApp Messenger from the search results.
- When you reach the main page of the app, tap the Install button to download and install WhatsApp.
- Before downloading the app, you will be prompted to confirm if you want to include several options to download and install. You have to tap the Accept button after that.
- Wait for the installation to complete and open WhatsApp after installation.
If you want to install WhatsApp on your Samsung phone, make sure to follow the requirements properly.